49. Mechanism of gelation in high nickel content cathode slurries for sodium-ion batteries. S. Roberts, L. Chen, B. Kishore, C.E.J. Dancer, M.J.H. Simmons and E. Kendrick.
48. Direct reuse of aluminium and copper current collectors from spent lithium-ion batteries. P. Zhu, E.H. Driscoll, B. Dong, R. Sommerville, A. Zorin, P.R. Slater and E. Kendrick.
47. Cross-sectional analysis of lithium ion electrodes using spatial autocorrelation techniques. M.J. Lain, G. Apachitei, L. Roman-Ramırez, M. Copley and J. Marco.
46. Roadmap on Li-ion battery manufacturing research. P.S. Grant, D. Greenwood, K. Pardikar, R. Smith, T. Entwistle, L.A. Middlemiss, G. Murray, S.A. Cussen, M.J. Lain, M.J. Capener, M. Copley, C.D. Reynolds, S.D. Hare, M.J.H. Simmons, E. Kendrick, S.P. Zankowski, S. Wheeler, P. Zhu, P.R. Slater, Y. Zhang, A.R.T. Morrison, W. Dawson, J. Li, P.R. Shearing, D.J.L. Brett, G. Matthews, R. Ge, R. Drummond, E.C. Tredenick, C. Cheng, S.R. Duncan, A.M. Boyce, M. Faraji-Niri, J. Marco, L.A. Roman-Ramirez, C. Harper, P. Blackmore, T. Shelley, A. Mohsseni and D.J. Cumming.
45. Design of experiments applied to lithium-ion batteries: A literature review. L.A. Román-Ramírez and J. Marco.
44. The impact of calendering process variables on the impedance and capacity fade of lithium-ion cells: An explainable machine learning approach. M. Faraji Niri, G. Apachitei, M. Lain, M. Copley and J. Marco.
43. Interpretable machine learning for battery capacities prediction and coating parameters analysis. K. Liu, M Faraji Niri, G. Apachitei, M. Lain, D. Greenwood and J. Marco.
42. Sequential deposition of integrated cathode–inorganic separator–anode multilayers for high performance Li-ion batteries. J.D. Evans, Y. Sun, and P.S. Grant.
41. Insights into architecture, design and manufacture of electrodes for lithium-ion batteries. P. Zhu, P.R. Slater and E. Kendrick.
40. Machine learning for investigating the relative importance of electrodes’ N:P areal capacity ratio in the manufacturing of lithium-ion battery cells. M. Faraji Niri, G. Apachitei, M. Lain, M. Copley and J. Marco.
39. Systematic analysis of the impact of slurry coating on manufacture of Li-ion battery electrodes via explainable machine learning. M. Faraji Niri, C. Reynolds, L.A.A. Román Ramírez, E. Kendrick and J. Marco.
38. Rheology and structure of lithium-ion battery electrode slurries. C.D. Reynolds, S.D. Hare, P.R. Slater, M.J.H. Simmons, and E. Kendrick.
37. Extensional rheology of battery electrode slurries with water-based binders. C.D. Reynolds, J. Lam, L. Yang and E. Kendrick.
36. Optimization of electrode and cell design for ultra-fast-charging lithium-ion batteries based on molybdenum niobium oxide anodes. Y. Lakhdar, H. Geary, M. Houck, D. Gastol, A.S. Groombridge, P.R. Slater and E. Kendrick.
35. A continuum of physics-based lithium-ion battery models reviewed. F. Brosa Planella, W. Ai, A.M. Boyce, A. Ghosh, I. Korotkin, S. Sahu, V. Sulzer, R. Timms, T.G. Tranter, M. Zyskin, S.J. Cooper, J.S. Edge, J.M. Foster, M .Marinescu, B. Wu and G. Richardson.
34. Exploring the influence of porosity and thickness on lithium-ion battery electrodes using an image-based model. A.M. Boyce, X. Lu, D.J.L. Brett and P.R. Shearing
33. Carbon binder domain networks and electrical conductivity in lithium-ion battery electrodes: A Critical Review. J. Entwistle, R. Ge, K. Pardikar, R.M. Smith and D.J. Cumming.
32. Discrete element method (DEM) analysis of lithium ion battery electrode structures from X-ray tomography-the effect of calendering conditions. R. Ge, D.J. Cumming and R.M. Smith.
31. Applications of advanced metrology for understanding the effects of drying temperature in lithium-ion battery electrodes manufacturing process. Y.S. Zhang, J.J. Bailey, Y. Sun, A.M. Boyce, W. Dawson, C.D. Reynolds, Z. Zhang, X. Lu, P. Grant, E. Kendrick, P.R. Shearing and D.J.L. Brett.
30. Low-voltage SEM of air-sensitive powders: from sample preparation to micro/nano analysis with Secondary Electron Hyperspectral Imaging. J. F. Nohl, N. T. H. Farr, Y. Sun , G. M. Hughes , S. A. Cussen and C. Rodenburg.
29. 2022 roadmap on 3D printing for energy. A. Tarancón, V. Esposito, M. Torrell, M. Di Vece, J.S. Son, P. Norby, S. Bag, P.S. Grant, A. Vogelpoth, S. Linnenbrink, M. Brucki, T. Schopphoven, A. Gasser, E. Persembe, D. Koufou, S. Kuhn, R. Ameloot, X. Hou, K. Engelbrecht, C.R. H. Bahl, N. Pryds, J. Wang, C. Tsouris, E. Miramontes, L. Love, C. Lai, X. Sun, M.R. Kærn, G. Criscuolo and D.B. Pedersen.
28. The effect of cell geometry and trigger method on the risks associated with thermal runaway of lithium-ion batteries. W.Q. Walker, K. Cooper, P. Hughes, I. Doemling, M. Akhnoukh, S. Taylor, J. Darst, J. Billman, M. Sharp, D. Petrushenko, R. Owen, M. Pham, T. Heenan, A. Rack, O. Magdsyuk, T. Connolley, D. Brett, P. Shearing, D. Finegan and E. Darcy.
27. Determining the electrochemical transport parameters of sodium-ions in hard carbon composite electrodes. D.Ledwoch, L.Komsiyska, E-M.Hammer, K.Smith, P.R.Shearing, D.J.L.Brett, and E.Kendrick.
26. Effect of coating operating parameters on electrode physical characteristics and final electrochemical performance of lithium-ion batteries. L. A. Román-Ramírez, G. Apachitei, M. Faraji-Niri, M. Lain, D. Widanage and J. Marco.
25. Effective Ultrasound Acoustic Measurement to Monitor the Lithium-Ion Battery Electrode Drying Process with Various Coating Thicknesses. Y.S. Zhang, J.B. Robinson, R.E. Owen, A.N.P. Radhakrishnan, J. Li, J.O. Majasan, P.R. Shearing, E. Kendrick, and D.J.L. Brett.
24. Experimental data of cathodes manufactured in a convective dryer at the pilot-plant scale, and charge and discharge capacities of half-coin lithium-ion cells. L.A. Román-Ramírez, G. Apachitei, M. Faraji-Niri, M. Lain, D. Widanage and J. Marco.
23. Cracking predictions of lithium ion battery electrodes by X-ray computed tomography and modelling. A.M. Boyce, E. Martínez-Paneda, A. Wade, Y. Zhang, J.J. Bailey, T.M.M. Heenan, D.J.L. Brett and P.R. Shearing.
22. Modelling the impedance response of graded LiFePO4 cathodes for Li-ion batteries. R. Drummond, C. Cheng, P. S. Grant and S. R. Duncan.
21. Quantifying Key Factors for Optimised Manufacturing of Li-ion Battery Anode and Cathode via Artificial Intelligence. M. Faraji Niri, K. Liu, G. Apachitei, L. Roman Ramirez, M. Lain, D. Widanage and J. Macro.