1. The Building Blocks of Battery Technology: Using Modified Tower Block Game Sets to Explain and Aid the Understanding of Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries. E. H. Driscoll, E. C. Hayward, R. Patchett, P. A. Anderson and P. R. Slater.
2. Automotive Battery Equalizers Based on Joint Switched-Capacitor and Buck-Boost Converters. K. Liu, Z. Yang, X. Tang and W. Cao.
3. 4D Bragg Edge Tomography of Directional Ice Templated Graphite Electrodes. R. F. Ziesche, A. S. Tremsin, C. Huang, C. Tan, P. S. Grant, M. Storm, D. J. L. Brett, P. R. Shearing and W. Kockelmann.
4. Controlling molten carbonate distribution in dual-phase molten salt-ceramic membranes to increase carbon dioxide permeation rates. M. Kazakli, G. A. Mutch, G. Triantafyllou, A. Gouvei Gil, T. Li, B. Wang, J. J. Bailey, D. J. L. Brett, P. R. Shearing, K. Li and I. Metcalfe.
5. Microstructural design of printed graphite electrodes for lithium-ion batteries. D. Gastol, M. Capener, C. Reynolds, C. Constable and E. Kendrick.
6. Multi-layered composite electrodes of high power Li4Ti5O12 and high capacity SnO2 for smart lithium ion storage. S.H. Lee, C. Huang and P.S. Grant.
7. Data mining for quality prediction of battery in manufacturing process: Cathode coating process. M. Niri Faraji, K. Liu, G. Apachitei, L. Roman Ramirez, D. Widanage and J. Marco.
8. Thermal conversion of carbonaceous waste for carbon nanotubes and hydrogen production: A review. Y. Zhang, H. Zhu, D. Yao, P.T. Williams, C. Wu, D. Xu, Q. Hu, G. Manos, L.Yu, M. Zhao, P.R Shearing and D.J.L. Brett.
9. In-situ ultrasound acoustic measurement of the lithium-ion battery electrode drying process. Y.S. Zhang, A.N.P. Radhakrishnan, J.B. Robinson, R.E. Owen, T.G. Tranter, E. Kendrick, P.R. Shearing and D.J.L Brett.
10. A review of metrology in lithium-ion electrode coating processes. C.D. Reynolds, P.R. Slater, S.D. Hare, M.J.H. Simmons and E. Kendrick.
11. Machine learning for optimised and clean Li-ion battery manufacturing: Revealing the dependency between electrode and cell characteristics. M. Faraji Niri, K. Liu, G. Apachitei, L. Roman Ramirez, M. Lain, D. Widanage, and J. Marco.
12. Feature Analysis and Modelling of Lithium-ion Batteries Manufacturing based on Random Forest Classification. K. Liu, X. Hu, H. Zhou, L. Tong, D. Widanalage and J. Marco.
13. Quantifying Key Factors for Optimised Manufacturing of Li-ion Battery Anode and Cathode via Artificial Intelligence. M. Faraji Niri, K. Liu, G. Apachitei, L. Roman Ramirez, M. Lain, D. Widanage and J. Macro.
14. Design of Scalable, Next-Generation Thick Electrodes: Opportunities and Challenges. A.M. Boyce, D.J. Cumming, C. Huang, S.P. Zankowski, P.S. Grant, D.J.L. Brett and P.R. Shearing.
15. Recent advances in acoustic diagnostics for electrochemical power systems. J. Majasan, J. Robinson, R. Owen, M. Maier, A.N.P. Radhakrishnan, M. Pham, T.G. Tranter, Y. Zhang, P. Shearing and D Brett.
16. A Review of Lithium-Ion Battery Electrode Drying: Mechanisms and Metrology. Y. Zhang, N.E. Courtier, Z. Zhang, K. Liu, J.J. Bailey, A.M. Boyce, G. Richardson, P.R. Shearing, E. Kendrick and D.J.L. Brett.
17. Multi-length scale microstructural design of lithium-ion battery electrodes for improved discharge rate performance. X. Lu, X. Zhang, C. Tan, T.M.M. Heenan, M. Lagnoni, K. O'Regan, S. Daemi, A. Bertei, H.G. Jones, G. Hinds, J. Park, E. Kendrick, D.J.L. Brett and P.R. Shearing.